All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work argues that Romans can be understood as Paul's telling of a master story - about what God has done in Christ - and its implications for the mission of the Roman churches. It explains why Paul tells the stories and shows how these are related to his larger narrative of God's righteousness.
- Author BiographyA. Katherine Grieb is Professor of New Testament at Virginia Theological Seminary in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Author(s)A. Katherine Grieb
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.