All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book TV weatherman Bill Giles explains in a simple unscientific way how our weather works, from the hurricane of October 1987 to the long hot summer.
- Author(s)Meteorological Office
- Date of Publication17/10/1990
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStationery Office Books
- Out-of-print date10/04/1997
- Content Noteillustrations (some colour); tables
- Height250 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.