All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first book in the four-volume narrative history series for elementary students will transform your study of history. The Story of the World has won awards from numerous homeschooling magazines and readers' polls-over 150,000 copies of the series in print!
- Author BiographySusan Wise Bauer is the best-selling author of the Story of the World series, The History of the World series, The Well-Trained Mind, and The Well-Educated Mind, among other works. She lives in Virginia.
- Author(s)Susan Wise Bauer
- PublisherPeace Hill Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationCharles City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeace Hill Press
- Content NoteBlack-and-white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementRevised Second Edition
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.19
- £15.99Trending at £16.63
- £15.25Trending at £15.86
- £20.34Trending at £20.77
- £25.75Trending at £26.82
- £23.50Trending at £24.83
- £11.24Trending at £20.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.