All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second book in the four-volume narrative history series for elementary students will transform your study of history. The Story of the World has won awards from numerous homeschooling magazines and readers' polls-over 150,000 copies of the series in print!
- Author BiographySusan Wise Bauer is the best-selling author of the Story of the World series, The History of the World series, The Well-Trained Mind, and The Well-Educated Mind, among other works. She lives in Virginia.
- Author(s)Susan Wise Bauer
- PublisherPeace Hill Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2007
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleStory of the World
- Place of PublicationCharles City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeace Hill Press
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout with black-and-white drawings and maps
- Weight470 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.