All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.79
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.71Trending at £13.45
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
- £4.44Trending at £5.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis Norton Critical Edition of Stevenson's enduringly popular and chilling tale is based on the 1886 First British Edition, the only edition set directly from Stevenson's manuscript and for which he read proofs. The text has been rigorously annotated for student readers and is accompanied by a textual appendix.
- Author BiographyScots writer Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894) is the author of Treasure Island, A Child's Garden of Verses, Kidnapped, Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and other great classics. Katherine B. Linehan is Professor of English at Oberlin College. She is the author of articles on Robert Louis Stevenson, George Gissing, and George Eliot.
- Author(s)Robert Louis Stevenson
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication07/01/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note14 illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width129 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorKatharine B. Linehan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.