All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1395, a poor and illiterate French woman began to experience nightly visions of devils and angels. Was she a saint, a witch, an impostor, or a madwoman? Renate Blumenfeld-Kosinski looks for answers in the historical and theological context of this troubled woman's life and times.
- Author BiographyRenate Blumenfeld-Kosinski is Distinguished Professor of French at the University of Pittsburgh and a Fellow of the Medieval Academy of America. She is the author of several books, including Poets, Saints, and Visionaries of the Great Schism (1378-1417).
- Author(s)Renate Blumenfeld-Kosinski
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note10 illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £10.16Trending at £14.49
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
- £6.48Trending at £6.98
- £10.29Trending at £11.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.