All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid Canada come of age in the 1960s, or does it remain a British country?
- Author BiographyC. P. Champion holds a PhD in history from McGill University and has advised the Canadian government on citizenship, multiculturalism, and heritage policy.
- Author(s)C.P. Champion
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight522 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.