Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.36Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
- £9.50Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA strategy defines which markets a business will operate in and sets out the organisational competencies. This book introduces strategy in concise terms and sets out the basics, explaining the language of strategists, the factors that shape and drive strategy, the key steps that lead to the setting and development of a strategy.
- Author(s)Neil Russell-Jones
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication15/11/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement Pocketbooks S.
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
- Content Noteillustrations, 1 port.
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phil Hailstone
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.