All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many factors in day-to-day living that might cause your horse stress, many of which could be eliminated with just a little attention to detail. Conditions and diseases related to stress are discussed, along with stress-busting treatments and techniques.
- Author BiographyHilary Shalvey (nee Pooley) is also the author of The Horse's Skin, another Allen's title.
- Author(s)Hilary Shalvey
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight552 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.