All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book pieces together the history of the Arab struggle for independence through the lives of those most directly involved.
- Author BiographyPatrick Seale worked for Reuters news agency for six years and for more than a dozen years on the staff of The Observer as Middle East correspondent, Paris correspondent, and roving correspondent in Africa and the Indian subcontinent. He currently runs a consultancy on Middle East affairs. He has written extensively on the Middle East and his other books include Asad: The Struggle for the Middle East (1998, 1992) and Abu Nidal: A Gun for Hire (1992).
- PrizesJoint winner for British-Kuwait Friendship Society Prize in Middle Eastern Studies 2011.
- Author(s)Patrick Seale
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note57 b/w illus. 6 maps
- Weight1420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.34Trending at £31.78
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £8.74Trending at £9.05
- £10.16Trending at £14.48
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.