All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the changes in General Motors' organization between 1924 and 1970.
- Author BiographyRobert F. Freeland is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Wisconsin. He has published in the American Journal of Sociology and Business History Review, and is the recipient of the 1998 Social Science History Association's President's Book Prize for this book.
- Author(s)Robert F. Freeland
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/12/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleStructural Analysis in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byMark Granovetter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.