All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives educators the flexible, modularized building blocks for teaching students how to apply Kouzes and Posner's Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership.
- Author BiographyJames Kouzes is the Dean's Executive Fellow of Leadership at the Leavey School of Business,Santa Clara University. Barry Posner is Accolti Endowed Professor of Leadership at Santa Clara University where hehas also served as dean of the Leavey School of Business. Beth High is a Leadership Challenge Certified Master, a facilitator and leadership development trainer, and founder and president of High Road Consulting. Gary M. Morgan has taught student leadership at a variety of universities and is the founder of the Student Leadership Excellence Academy.
- Author(s)Barry Z. Posner,Beth High,Gary M. Morgan,James M. Kouzes
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleJ-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight496 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.