All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe role of a subject leader is one of the most important in any school, second only to that of the head teacher. Subject leaders are working in the 'engine room' of school life, expected to turn the vision, values and ethos of a school into reality. This book delivers a range of practical solutions to the challenges that the role presents.
- Author BiographySteve Garnett delivers innovative, exciting and inspirational learning and teaching focused INSET. Such is the demand for his work that it not only involves working across the UK but regularly involves international commitments in Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia too. Steve is also the co-author of Improving Classroom Performance ISBN: 978-184590694-8.
- PrizesShortlisted for Education Resources Awards: Best Secondary Resource or Equipment - non ICT 2013.
- Author(s)Steve Garnett
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width182 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.