All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents a thorough historicist account of the development of subjectivity in the medieval period, as traced in medieval literature and historical documentation.
- Author BiographyPeter Haidu taught medieval literature and critical theory at Columbia, Yale, Virginia, and Illinois, before retiring from UCLA. He now lives in Paris. He is the author of Subject of Violence: The Song of Roland and the Birth of the State.
- Author(s)Peter Haidu
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleFigurae: Reading Medieval Culture
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight635 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £22.43Trending at £25.80
- £11.94Trending at £12.40
- £24.05Trending at £34.95
- £14.59Trending at £16.57
- £8.77Trending at £11.54
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £7.29Trending at £8.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.