All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers readers a unique and comprehensive overview of different theoretical and interdisciplinary perspectives on 'the sublime'.
- Author BiographyTimothy M. Costelloe is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the College of William and Mary. He is the author of Aesthetics and Morals in the Philosophy of David Hume (2008) and The British Aesthetic Tradition (Cambridge University Press, forthcoming).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus.
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byTimothy M. Costelloe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £11.06Trending at £15.37
- £8.19Trending at £9.52
- £9.81Trending at £10.28
- £11.17Trending at £15.49
- £7.09Trending at £9.56
- £5.15Trending at £7.06
- £6.44Trending at £8.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.