All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of 7-Eleven Japan's management style. It highlights the existence of the integrated information system because of the key role it plays in forming the firm's corporate strategy and in developing its functional strategies for logistic support, merchandising and store operations.
- Author BiographyAkira Ishikawa is the Dean of Graduate School of International Politics, Economics and Communication in Aoyama Gakuin University. Dr Ishikawa is the author of several English books which include Future Computer and Information Systems 1986 and Global Information Network 1995. He is also the author of many Japanese books which include the Fifth Generation Computer and Corporate Strategy 1988, Why do Meetings Fail? 1995 and World Number One Companies in Japan 1999. Dr Ishikawa has been given several honors including the Book of the Year Award, the Outstanding Scholarly Contribution Award and the Man of the Year Award.
- Author(s)Akira Ishikawa,Tai Nejo
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.