All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo eyebrows. No eyelashes. When it rains the water will run straight down into my eyes , Catherine Lord wrote before her hair fell out during chemotherapy. Propelled into an involuntary performance piece occasioned by the diagnosis of breast cancer, Lord adopted the online persona of Her Baldness. This title presents her story.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE LORD is Professor of Studio Art at the University of California at Irvine.
- Author(s)Catherine Lord
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleConstructs Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note49 b&w illus.
- Weight962 g
- Width4531 mm
- Height6466 mm
- Spine661 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.61Trending at £9.25
- £8.00Trending at £8.55
- £7.49Trending at £7.77
- £7.69Trending at £8.28
- £4.95Trending at £5.33
- £8.40Trending at £11.50
- £9.10Trending at £9.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.