All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom movies to family to the death of a close friend, this book of stories introduces homespun and genuine revelry through life's turns. It reminds us of life's essentials and what it means to be part of a world that has the power to leave us speechless.
- Author BiographyJACKIE K. COOPER is an entertainment critic/reporter and an after-dinner speaker. He also speaks on the writing process at various schools and universities. He writes for numerous newspapers and websites and is the author of four previous books. He and his wife Terry live in Perry, Georgia.
- Author(s)Jackie K. Cooper
- PublisherMercer University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2004
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercer University Press
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.18Trending at £13.69
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.99Trending at £10.53
- £9.59Trending at £10.39
- £5.57Trending at £5.88
- £11.44Trending at £12.38
- £7.30Trending at £14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.