CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the evolution of the military balance between Israel and Syria between 1978 and 1989, and the effects of the close strategic ties that developed in this period between these states and their superpower partners. Special attention is given to the fighting in Lebanon in 1982.
- Author BiographyHELENA COBBAN completed most of this study while she was a Social Science Research Council-MacArthur senior fellow in International Peace and Security Studies. She is currently a scholar-in-residence at the Foundation for Middle East Peace. She contributed to and edited a monograph on The Military Dimensions of Soviet Middle East Policy (1988) and has published articles on the U.S.-Israeli strategic relationship. She also authored The Palestinian Liberation Organization: People, Power, and Politics (1984) and The Making of Modern Lebanon (1985).
- Author(s)Helena Cobban
- Date of Publication21/03/1991
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe Washington Papers
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 149
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byRobert G. Neuman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.