All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.02Trending at £8.12
About this product
- DescriptionFor several decades David Bethea has written authoritatively on the mythopoetic thinking that lies at the heart of classical Russian literature, especially Russian poetry. This collection contains a liberal sampling of Bethea's most memorable previously published essays, along with new studies prepared for this occasion.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Bethea is the Vilas Professor of Slavic Languages and Literature at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. He is the author of Realizing Metaphors: Alexander Pushkin and the Life of the Poet; Khodasevich: His Life and Art; The Shape of Apocalypse in Modern Russian Fiction; and Joseph Brodsky and the Creation of Exile, and the editor of Pushkin Today.
- Author(s)David Bethea
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Russian and Slavic Literatures, Cultures and History
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.