All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs an introduction to how the history of an African society can be reconstructed from largely nonliterate sources, and to the Swahili in particular, ... a model work. -International Journal of African Historical Studies
- Author BiographyBy Derek Nurse and Thomas Spear
- Author(s)Derek Nurse,Thomas Spear
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleEthnohistory S.
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note17 illus.
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.