All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the symbol's pre-Nazi religious and commercial uses in all of its varied permutations, the Nazi appropriation and misuses of the form, and its contemporary applications. Tracing the symbol back to its beginnings in antiquity, this book details the myths and cults of swastika lore and its evolving use as a commercial trademark and logo.
- Author BiographySteven Heller is the senior art director for the New York Times, an AIGA Journal of Graphic Design editor, and author of more than seventy books.
- Author(s)Stephen Heller
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Content Noteincludes 179 illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.