All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.18
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionA new look at each of 170 symphonies.
- Author BiographyA. Peter Brown is Professor of Musicology at Indiana University. He is the author of Joseph Haydn's Keyboard Music: Sources and Style, Performing Haydn's The Creation: Reconstructing the Earliest Renditions, and other books and articles on eighteenth- and nineteenth-century music. He has also prepared editions of scores from this period.
- PrizesWinner of A Choice Outstanding Academic Book of 2003.
- Author(s)A. Peter Brown
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note33 b&w illus., 177 music exx.
- Weight1374 g
- Width171 mm
- Height251 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.