All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £16.99Trending at £17.15
- £9.85Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a look at how the physical body first emerged in the West as both an object of knowledge and a mysterious part of the self. This book highlights with fresh importance how classical Greek discoveries made possible deeply influential ways of thinking about the human subject.
- Author BiographyBrooke Holmes is assistant professor of classics at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Brooke Holmes
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2010
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.