All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionA clear and well-organised introduction to Spanish syntax, assuming no prior knowledge of current theory.
- Author BiographyKaren Zagona is Associate Professor of Linguistics and adjunct Associate Professor of Spanish at the University of Washington. She is author of Verb Phrase Syntax: A Parametric Study of English and Spanish (1988), editor of Grammatical Theory and Romance Languages (1995), and co-editor, with Ivonne Bordelois and Heles Contreras, of Generative Studies in Spanish Syntax (1986).
- Author(s)Karen Zagona
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2002
- Series TitleCambridge Syntax Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.