All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves as a valuable reference source, providing a comprehensive review of syringe driver use and administration of drugs via CSCI, a safe and effective way of drug administration when other routes are inappropriate.
- Author BiographyAndrew is the Consultant Pharmacist for Palliative Care at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. He is also a project lead at the Marie Curie Palliative Care Institute, University of Liverpool and was appointed Honorary Lecturer at the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Osaka University in 2010. His job involves clinical work, research and education and he is also an Independent Prescriber. Andrew is the author of several books, including Drugs in Palliative Care, The Syringe Driver and Chronic Pain, part of the Oxford Pain Management Library. He is also a co-author of Drugs in Cancer. He has contributed chapters to several books, including the Care of the Dying, Wall and Melzacks Textbook of Pain and Palliative Medicine.
- Author(s)Andrew Dickman,Jennifer Schneider
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight886 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.