All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTai Chi is a form of moving meditation for the body, mind and spirit. This manual introduces the short yang form in a structured learning programme. It is divided into eight lessons with warm-up exercises which develop the movements required to perform the eight-minute dance .
- Author(s)Robert Parry
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/03/1997
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date20/12/2004
- Content Note300 colour halftones and diagrams
- Weight904 g
- Width225 mm
- Height285 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.