All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA photo-fiction story recounting the struggles and triumphs that one swift fox family experiences in raising its son in the harsh but beautiful grasslands of North America. Written by Jeff Kurrus with photographic imagery by Rob Palmer, this book about Jacob is sure to prompt discussion between parent and child regarding the circle of life.
- Author BiographyJeff Kurrus is the editor of NEBRASKAland magazine and author of the Golden Sower-nominated book Have You Seen Mary? Rob Palmer is a wildlife photographer whose work has appeared in numerous books, including Raptors of the West and Falcons of North America.
- Author(s)Jeff Kurrus
- PublisherMichael Forsberg Photography
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Forsberg Photography
- Content Note50 color photographs
- Weight567 g
- Width250 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byTeresa Frink
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.45
- £33.99Trending at £35.65
- £13.95Trending at £14.67
- £35.89Trending at £37.64
- £25.85Trending at £27.14
- £9.74Trending at £10.21
- £15.88Trending at £16.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.