All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWherever Jews have settled and whatever languages they spoke, they created a community with a single set of common values. A single book explains how this came about - the Talmud. This book introduces readers to the Talmud, defining it, explaining its historical context, and illustrating why it remains relevant.
- Author BiographyJacob Neusner is Research Professor of Theology and Senior Fellow of the Institute of Advanced Theology at Bard College. He is also a Member of the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, New Jersey, and Life Member of Clare Hall at Cambridge University, England. He has published numerous books with University Press of America on Jewish studies, particularly Rabbinic Judaism.
- Author(s)Jacob Neusner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/07/2006
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.