All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text shows the reader how to use music to help deal with life's challenges, whether they are long-term problems or momentary difficulties. The author provides creative exercises and case histories that reveal the transformative power of music.
- Author BiographyDr John Ortiz is a psychologist and clinical hypnotist. He has specialiased in the use of music as an adjunct to counselling and healing.
- Author(s)John M. Ortiz
- Date of Publication13/06/1998
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Out-of-print date04/02/2002
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.