All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPithy and entertaining advicefrom financial guru Warren Buffett, annotated and interpreted to help you maximise your own investment returns.
- Author BiographyMary Buffett is an international bestselling author and speaker on the investment methods of Warren Buffett. She gained her unique insight while married to Warren's son Peter for twelve years. David Clark holds degrees in both finance and law, and in the late seventies was the founding member of the original Buffettologists - a small group of early Berkshire shareholders who studied the investment methods of Warren Buffett. He is now the Managing Director of a private partnership that invests primarily in arbitrage situations.
- Author(s)David Clark,Mary Buffett
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.11Trending at £50.13
- £34.69Trending at £40.45
- £39.99Trending at £41.21
- £20.00Trending at £33.11
- £15.90Trending at £16.38
- £14.96Trending at £15.95
- £5.98Trending at £6.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.