All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTracing the intertwined roles of food, ethnicity, and regionalism in the construction of American identity, this textbook examines the central role food plays.
- Author BiographyBarbara G. Shortridge is assistant professor of geography at the University of Kansas. James R. Shortridge is professor of geography at the University of Kansas.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/02/1998
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width153 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBarbara G. Shortridge,James R. Shortridge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £59.97
- £15.76Trending at £19.94
- £9.71Trending at £11.63
- £14.25Trending at £15.50
- £5.47Trending at £6.76
- £8.15Trending at £8.55
- £24.67Trending at £27.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.