All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust about everything an exempt organization does amounts to one or more businesses, these businesses are regularly carried on, and these businesses are related, unrelated, or shielded from taxation by a statutory exception.
- Author BiographyBruce R. Hopkins is the country's leading authority on tax-exempt organizations and is a senior partner with the firm Polsinelli Shughart. He is the author or coauthor of more than 25 books, including The Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations, Ninth Edition , and the newsletter Bruce R. Hopkins' Nonprofit Counsel , all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Hopkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight664 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.