All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives historical background and develops a practical theology of the teaching ministry for contemporary communities of faith. This book explores the importance of the teaching ministry of the apostle Paul and his congregations, arguing that three teaching practices can be detected in his letters: catechesis, exhortation, and discernment.
- Author BiographyRichard Robert Osmer is Thomas W. Synnott Professor of Christian Education and Director of the School of Christian Education at Princeton Theological Seminary in Princeton, New Jersey. An ordained Presbyterian minister, he is the author of Confirmation: Presbyterian Practices in Ecumenical Perspective, Teaching for Faith, and A Teachable Spirit.
- Author(s)Richard Robert Osmer
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.