All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe convergence of technology-based competitive capabilities among the world's economies has altered the required economic growth strategies in industrialized nations. This book examines how this convergence has created an imperative for growth models and strategies. It is of interest to economists focusing on the impacts of technological change.
- Author(s)Gregory Tassey
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.