All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a hands-on resource that shows how to integrate technology into lessons and offers information about common technologies, categorizing by groups, and explains the purposes they serve pedagogically as well as how they can be most effectively used in online or face-to-face classrooms.
- Author BiographySusan Manning is an online instructor at the University of Illinois and the University of Wisconsin at Stout. Kevin Johnson is the CEO of The Cutting Ed, Inc. He specializes in helping clients envision education and training and advises clients on selecting technology tools. Manning and Johnson are the coauthors of Online Education for Dummies from Wiley.
- Author(s)Kevin E. Johnson,Susan Manning
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width184 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.