All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're like many teen girls, you may feel intense pressure to fit in and make friends. In this fun and engaging guide, therapist and teen expert Lucie Hemmen offers ten tips to solve one of the biggest worries teen girls struggle with: social success.
- Author BiographyLucie Hemmen, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked for over twenty years to strengthen communication between teens and parents. She is author of several books for teens and parents, including Parenting a Teen Girl and The Bullying Workbook for Teens. The mother of two teen daughters named Marley and Daisy, Hemmen lives and practices in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Author(s)Lucie Hemmen
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight246 g
- Width154 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.99
- £9.74Trending at £10.39
- £33.99Trending at £36.26
- £35.89Trending at £38.28
- £13.99Trending at £14.92
- £25.85Trending at £27.60
- £15.98Trending at £17.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.