All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £12.03
- £6.27Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.81
About this product
- Description'The Tempest': Shakespeare in Performance situates the play's 400-year performance history within ever-changing cultural contexts, and supplements historical analysis of particular productions with information about contemporary appropriations and adaptations.
- Author BiographyVirginia Mason Vaughan is Professor of English at Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Prof. Virginia Mason Vaughan
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleShakespeare in Performance
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight295 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byJim Bulman,Carol Chillington Rutter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.