All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
About this product
- DescriptionLeading experts summarize our current understanding of the fundamental nature of turbulence, covering a wide range of topics.
- Author BiographyPeter A. Davidson is a Professor in the Department of Engineering at the University of Cambridge. Yukio Kaneda is a Professor in the Department of Computational Science and Engineering at the Graduate School of Engineering, Nagoya University, Japan. Katepalli R. Sreenivasan is a Professor in the Department of Physics and in the Courant Institute for Mathematical Sciences at New York University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note75 b/w illus. 25 colour illus.
- Weight910 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKatepalli R. Sreenivasan,Peter A. Davidson,Yukio Kaneda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.