All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the 1920s, the Chicago school of sociology developed an ecological orientation toward the study of the city. At the same time, other Chicago scholars developed the social psychological approach that was to be named symbolic interactionism. This book examines the best of these two schools to present a revisionist human ecology.
- Author BiographyE. Gordon Ericksen was Professor of Sociology at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Author(s)E. Gordon Ericksen
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1980
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byHerbert Blumer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.