All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a detailed study of the work of Britain's leading female playwright that will be invaluable for student and theatre-goers. It maps her work through five key areas that characterise her broad-ranging output, and includes a close study of seventeen of the principle plays. It also features a number of essays by leading scholars.
- Author BiographyR. Darren Gobert specialises in comparative drama, dramatic and performance theory, and the philosophy of theatre at York University, Canada, where he is Associate Professor in the Department of English and the Graduate Programme in Theatre and Performance Studies. His publications include The Mind-Body Stage: Passion and Interaction in the Cartesian Theater. He is incoming editor of the journal Modern Drama.
- Author(s)R. Darren Gobert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight409 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.40
- £8.77Trending at £8.96
- £4.16Trending at £4.77
- £3.20Trending at £4.54
- £4.99Trending at £5.39
- £7.65Trending at £8.53
- £5.96Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.