All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Theatre of David Greig provides a definitive account of the career to date of this important dramatist. It combines an analysis of all of his work with interviews, criticial essays and material relating to the original productions, making it essential for practitioners, students and general readers.
- Author BiographyClare Wallace is Senior Lecturer in Irish and British Literature and Irish and Intercultural Studies at Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic. She is a contributor to the two volumes The Methuen Drama Guide to Contemporary Irish and British Playwrights and author of Suspect Cultures: Narrative, Identity and Citation in 1990s New Drama.
- Author(s)Clare Wallace
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight343 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £12.99
- £17.11Trending at £21.99
- £7.33Trending at £9.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.17Trending at £15.27
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.