All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionA Critical Companion to one of Ireland's most famous, studied and controversial, playwrights, this provides a detailed exploration of O'Casey's oeuvre taking in his plays, autobiographical writing and essays. Special attention is paid to the Three Dublin Plays and the works in performance.
- Author BiographyJames Moran is Head of Drama in the School of English Studies at the University of Nottingham, UK.
- Author(s)James Moran
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight461 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.