All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of interdisciplinary essays on the 'theatrical' in Renaissance London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid Bevington,David L. Smith,Richard Strier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.26
- £25.27Trending at £26.33
- £16.76Trending at £20.64
- £10.16Trending at £14.51
- £11.45Trending at £11.92
- £16.99Trending at £17.19
- £9.58Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.