All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost difficult problems in the social sciences, the authors note, have no definitive solutions, but simply outcomes. This is a study of different concepts of business income. It also includes help on many other questions such as: when to replace plant, how to measure depreciation, which rate of compound interest to use in budgets, and so on.
- Author BiographyEdgar O. Edwards was the Hargrove Professor of Economics at Rice University. He is author or co-author of over a dozen books and monographs and more than 20 articles in scholarly journals bridging economic development, planning, and accounting, including the classic text on business income, The Theory and Measurement of Business Income, published in 1964 with Philip Bell. Philip W. Bell served on many university faculties in the United States, including the University of California, Berkeley; Haverford College; Rice University; and Boston University, and has held numerous visiting professorships throughout the world. He has published over 30 articles and 12 books and monographs, including The Theory and Measurement of Business Income, published with Edgar Edwards. Much of his scholarly work seeks to bring accounting and economics closer together, an interest he applied in work with developing countries and consulting engagements with the U.S. Departments of Treasury and State and the U. S. Agency for International Development.
- Author(s)Edgar O. Edwards,Philip W. Bell
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1961
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.85Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.06
- £2.80Trending at £4.56
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.