All listings for this product
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £2.29Trending at £2.85
- £3.04Trending at £3.36
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £5.58Trending at £5.98
- £10.97Trending at £14.99
- £3.35Trending at £3.63
- £3.79Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionA reissue of the classic manual on how to triumph at games of skill, without actually cheating.
- Author BiographyStephen Potter (1900-1969) was an academic, producer and author, best known for his classic The Theory and Practice of Gamesmanship and series of sequels. He taught at Birkbeck College, before joining the BBC as a writer/producer in 1937. After the Second World War, Potter became a freelance writer and wrote the series of bestselling books which made his name. He lived in Aldeborough, Sussex, and was good friends with Benjamin Britten. He died of pneumonia in 1969.
- Author(s)Stephen Potter
- PublisherElliott & Thompson Limited
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElliott & Thompson Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.