All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together the author's pioneering work, written over the last twenty years, on the use of differential methods in general equilibrium theory.
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1
- Author(s)Andreu Mas-Colell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/1985
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noted.
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.