Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the theory of the moire phenomenon between aperiodic or random layers. This title provides a full general purpose and application-independent exposition of the subject.
- Author(s)Isaac Amidror
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComputational Imaging and Vision
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 34
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight890 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.