All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Therapeutic Process presents an informative, sequential, well-defined, and clinically rich guide to the process of psychodynamic psychotherapy. Specifically designed to have broad appeal and value for the beginning clinician as well as the more experienced clinician, this book includes many illustrative examples and well-defined terms.
- Author BiographyJ. Mark Thompson is a training and supervising psychoanalyst and the director of education at the Los Angeles Psychoanalytic Institute. He is assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine. He is in the private practice of psychiatry and psychoanalysis. Thompson is the author of The Stories We Tell Ourselves: Mentalizing Tales of Dating and Marriage. Candace Cotlove is a training and supervising psychoanalyst at the Los Angeles Psychoanalytic Institute and assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine. Dr. Cotlove is in the private practice of psychiatry and psychoanalysis.
- Author(s)Candace Cotlove,Mark J. Thompson
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight485 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.