All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery family has a story...
- Author BiographyCarmel Harrington lives with her husband, Roger, and children, Amelia and Nate, in a small coastal village in Wexford. She credits the idyllic setting as a constant source of inspiration to her. She has won several international awards including Kindle Book of Year and Romantic eBook of Year at the Festival of Romance in 2013 for her debut novel, Beyond Grace's Rainbow. Carmel is a regular on Irish TV as one of the panelists on TV3's Midday show, as well as being interviewed on RTE1's Today show, TV3's IrelandAM and The Morning Show. She has also been interviewed on US TV - Indiana's WNDU. A regular guest on radio stations nationally, including BBC Radio 1 Ulster, RTE Radio 1, Newstalk, SouthEastRadio, Artyfacts and many more regional stations. A popular freelance writer, she has written features for the Irish Independent, Daily Mail, Evening Herald, Woman's Way and acclaimed online blog, Mothering In The Middle. Carmel is also a popular motivational keynote speaker at events in Ireland, UK and US. To find out more about Carmel, go to www.carmelharrington.com.
- Author(s)Carmel Harrington
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight570 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £8.99Trending at £10.48
- £16.99Trending at £17.81
- £29.15Trending at £30.57
- £6.02Trending at £11.27
- £26.85Trending at £27.14
- £1.99Trending at £3.15
- £4.59Trending at £8.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.